Kristian Müller-Nedebock is a physicist, employed as Professor in the Department of Physics at Stellenbosch University. His route to the current position in Stellenbosch included a PhD at the Cavendish Laboratory from the University of Cambridge and several years as a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Mainz.
- Ph.D. (Cambridge), B.Sc. Hons. (Stellenbosch)
- Professor of Physics at Stellenbosch University
- Member: Institute of Theoretical Physics, Laser Research Institute in the Department of Physics
- Lecturing: first-year to honours physics programmes
- Research field: everything discussed on this site, including Nanobiophysics with the group of Dr Ben Loos (Physiological Sciences, Stellenbosch)
This site shows some of the scientific work members of the group and he do at Stellenbosch.